Sunday, February 7, 2010

PARIS

Another gray, cold Sunday.   Not my favorite day here.  Went to the Musee Maillol for an exhibition called Vanities'.  Extensive collection of paintings, sculpture and jewelry all pertaining to and showing skulls.  Yes!  Skulls!  Classic artists, modern artists, etc.  Very strange.  Then to the Museum of Photographie to see a very good show of an American photographer whose name just slipped my mind.  More on him later.

Am heading to the Theatre l'Archipel to hear a 6PM piano recital of music by Jewish composers who perished at Auschwitz.  Meeting Chris and Didier at the theatre and after the concert we will have dinner.  A quiet Sunday in Paris France Europe.

I wanna go back to LA!  Biding my time to sign the final papers on the apartment and catch an Air France flight home.  Seems strange to say but for me in Paris "The bloom is off the rose".

No comments:

Post a Comment