Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HEAVENLY HILLS

Yes, that is what I call Beverly Hills and I am happy to be back here.  Lots has happened this past 10 days. Detoxing after my Paris sojourn, went 2 times to Rancho Mirage to meet with the architect and get the ball rolling. attended a cocktail party at a fantastic Lautner house (Google him), caught up with my desk work, heard an exciting concert at Disney Hall of the Leipzig Gewandhaus Orchestra with the Canadian pianist Louis Lortie playing the Beethoven "Emperor" Concerto and appreciated how great my life is with M here in California.  Began to practice the piano yesterday.  Lortie was inspiring.  Beethoven is in my repetoire (as they call it).  M's birthday is this week and will have a surprise for him as well as hosting 6 for his birthday dinner at the restaurant Sur in West Hollywood.  Where else?

No comments:

Post a Comment