Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SOCIAL SUFFERING

After my being in bed for 5 days with a horrible cold, rainy Saturday night we went to a party and to Vermont - the replacement restaurant for Marks.  Bustling with a very mixed crowd.  Too bad it's so far away in Hollywood.  Horrors having to go East of La Brea!  I paid for the fun on Sunday with a relapse.  Early Sunday morning we went to our first HOA meeting in RM  (tired of writing 'Rancho Mirage') and feeling a bit under the weather I endured, what with M doing the driving there and back.  We met our congenial new neighbors with me minimally participating in the meeting, cadged a quick sandwich at friend's,  and got back home just in time for the biggy Oscar movie awards.  None of which I've seen.  Back again last night at Piccolini for a comforting meal.  The Special was veal sausages with spaghetti Arrabiata.  Mmmmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment