Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FRIENDS

The week began on Sunday last with a dinner here at home. JP, a lovely and very vivacious lady I've known for many years and who is always a joy to be around, MC, M's good friend who is a lady that is a true free spirit, B & S, husband and wife who are indirectly responsible for my meeting MM, and are warm and wonderful. Yes, old friends. "What d'ya say old friends?" (Sondheim). The next evening I dined at Etoile with DG, a good and giving friend, followed by an evening spent with MG, whom I hadn't seen in 14 yrs and it was as though it was yesterday. He was visiting here from Kansas City and was funny and spirited as ever. To begin the weekend there was dinner at Trio in Palm Springs with four friends (yes, again, friends) and the following night a Luau given by DG and her partner C. DG was my sister's partner for 8 years. I call her my ex-brother in law. Sunday JR celebrated his 88th birthday and there were four of us for brunch at Spencer's in Palm Springs. Just friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment