Friday, April 2, 2010

I DO CARE

Commies accused me of leading a frivolous life - can you imagine?  Saying this,  I'm joking about their party linkage however, some do think I am oblivious to the "real" world.  The real world being the homeless, out of work, abused, immigrants and Republicans, etc.   Those concerns of mine are not in this blog but private in my approach to dealing with them.  It's not my intention to rant and rave.  I intend to amuse (thank you Noel Coward).  Those who know me: get me and my humor.  In the 50's there was a musical revue in New York called Upstairs at the Downstairs.  A few of the performers went on to become big musical stars.  Dorothy Lowden for one.  The point is: they sang a song called Man's Inhumanity To Man.  A satire on exactly the same social problems we experience today.  Lighten up people.  Do what you can to help but stop broadcasting how socially aware you are.  In former days people quietly donated to charities with either time or money.  Just give already.

Happy Passover - Happy Easter.  Happy is the key word.

No comments:

Post a Comment